Carrier subsidized iPhones have always been very lucrative to the customers because of their price difference from Unlocked iPhones, but they have their restrictions. Here, at TheSmartHacks, we are dedicated towards finding solutions to problems and thus the chains are going to be free. Hence we introduce to you iUnlock - the iPhone unlocking solution.
I have been wanting to get it out for sometime and finally I have. As most of you might have already suspected and thought of, this is not a DIY guide, but is something where I have to do the dirty work.
Note: Although we are expanding, for now, this works only for AT&T USA iPhones.
Using this, you can get your dear iPhone factory unlocked. Mind you, this is not a normal hacktivate and unlock thing, which by the way you can do yourself, but this lifts off the restrictions of updating or messing with your iPhone. You can do anything you want with your software but it remains unlocked, whatsoever.
All you have to do is buy the service respective to your iPhone version, and when it asks in the message, give me your IMEI number along with your model number. We can process any AT&T USA (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone5) out there, any baseband/firmware and any iOS version.
Steps to get the unlock are like this.
Step 1: Click on the "Buy Now" button at the bottom, choose your iPhone and complete the order.
Step 2: Now, it will ask you for your IMEI number, which is a 15 digit number. Don't fill the one written on the phone box. Either go to Settings->General->About and copy down the IMEI number written there or dial *#6# on your iPhone's dialpad and write the number down. Then put a , (coma) sign and write your iPhone's exact model. Example: IMEI Number: 123456789456123, iPhone 4 CDMA.
Step 3: Give me 1-7 business days (It is generally done in 1 week) to process it and wait for my e-mail confirming the process.
What to do after you get the confirmation mail?
Step 1: Open iTunes in your computer and make sure you have internet connectivity.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 3: Backup your iPhone and restore.
Step 4: When your iPhone restores you will see a message "Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked." on your screen.
100% refund guaranteed if we can not unlock your iPhone(after verification).
- iPhone 3GS users who are on baseband/firmware 06.15.00, please message this detail specifically.
- Those who have non-AT&T iPhones, we can work out a deal for you as the prices below are ONLY for AT&T iPhone users. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As PayPal doesn't support Indian transfers yet, Indian customers can directly Email us at email@example.com for order. We can work something out.
- We do not entertain refunds/order cancellations until we see fit.
- For any queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your order number, if applicable).
- iOS 7 and iOS 8 users need to make sure that Find my iPhone service is switched off for them.